#FearlessFemales: Celebrating women in global business (Infographic)
In 1918, the U.K. made international history as they passed the Representation of People Act, giving women the right to vote. Fast-forward 100 years, the women’s suffrage movement has come a long way. Today women are running for Presidency, leading Fortune 500 companies, and breaking gender barriers around the world. But, there is still more to be done.
As part of International Women’s Day campaign, we took a look at how women have progressed in global business and are celebrating the #FearlessFemales in our international community.
Read more inspiring stories from Hult:
- #FearlessFemales: Hult women in business clubs
- Sheryle Bolton: Breaking barriers for female-led companies
- Mike Grandinetti: #TimesUp in Silicon Valley
- Why the explosion of sexual harassment stories matters for organizations
- Sophia Fries: How I overcame the challenges of my hearing disorder to thrive at business school
- Secrets of a successful entrepreneur-Hult alum Pam Wagner makes Forbes “30 under 30”
- Hult MBA shortlisted for prestigious Greek International Women’s Award
Believe it or not, internships aren’t only about learning how to make coffee and photocopying documents. Internship… https://t.co/k5dlUvJ1fOFollow
We ask Hult Masters alum, Luca Rubino, a few questions to find out more about his career journey and get his advice… https://t.co/FlSK62iyrHFollow
What does your dream role look like? What salary can you expect? What skills do you need? Dream Job Mapper is a fir… https://t.co/Rq5IBirgaNFollow