It’s that time of the year when Hultians are gearing up to discover a new city and embark on Global Campus Rotation.
To celebrate this exciting journey, we’re challenging the Global Generation with an Instagram challenge. From June 4 through June 18, share the most inspiring photos of your campus and city for the chance to win a prize for you and your friends.
Not rotating? No problem! Share photos of your home campus and highlight why your city is the best.
Here’s how to enter :
- Post a picture or video on your Instagram that represents one of two themes:
My campus. Share a photo/video of your experience at a Hult campus—either an academic or social event—and tell us what you’ve learned.
My city. Share a photo/video of a unique site or cultural activity in your city, and tell us why diversity is important.
- Tag @hultbusinessschool if you’re a postgraduate student and tag @hultundergrad if you’re an undergraduate student. Use #HultRotation on your caption.
- Make sure to like and follow the Hult Instagram pages to be included in the competition.
We’ll pick one winner at random from each campus and category. The winner will receive a $100 USD party budget for you and your friends to enjoy the city. Winners will be announced on June 22, 2018 5:00 pm BST.
We can’t wait to see your photos!
- No purchase necessary. This Sweepstakes is only open to matriculated students of Hult International Business School for the school year 2017/2018. Employees, directors, officers and principals of Hult International Business School (“COMPANY”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The “Hult Rotation Challenge” contest is run by Hult International Business School and will take place from June 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm (BST) to June 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm (BST). The time will be determined by Hult’s computer servers and all times are British Standard Time. All entries submitted may be used in marketing materials by Hult International Business School. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing conducted on or about June 22, 2018 by Hult International Business School. Decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified through their Instagram account.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
1 Prize: Food and beverage budget from a local restaurant worth $100. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 5 business days of the decision which will be held on or about June 22, 2018 and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hult International Business School are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Optional excursions and any baggage or medical insurance are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, where applicable. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Hult International Business School or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.
Embracing cultural diversity in the workplace is important for internationally competitive businesses. Read about w… https://t.co/SQaWPLFh9sFollow
Hult Masters in International Marketing student, Stefanie Sieghoertner, shares how volunteering prepared her for business school.Follow
Eleonora Ferrero and Andrea Camacho Mattos both landed jobs with companies at the forefront of technological innova… https://t.co/oT1hFW9X89Follow