CEO Magazine describes the purpose of their rankings, compiled by the International Graduate Forum, as follows: “The objective is simple: to identify schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.”
CEO Magazine’s Group Editor-in-Chief, Alexandra Skinner, says of this year’s rankings: “The inclusion of some very well-known and highly regarded players within the market, serve to further establish the CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings as a go-to reference tool for future MBA students.”
These student-centered rankings are based on key performance indicators that are designed to help potential students: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, and gender make-up.
Dr Stephen Hodges, President of Hult International Business School said of Hult’s debut in the rankings: “We’re delighted at this latest recognition of Hult as one of the world’s top business schools. Hult reviews and rankings like this one continue to put us alongside leaders in the field of business education, reflecting our position as The Global Business School.”
Hult is also ranked among the best business schools worldwide by both The Economist and Bloomberg Business. Hult offers both full and part-time MBAs, as well as one-year Masters programs and an Undergraduate program. They have campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, New York, and Ashridge (U.K.) and their programs enable students to study at several locations over the course of their program.
You can see the rankings in full on CEO Magazine’s website here.
If you would like to find out more about Hult’s global business programs, download a brochure here.
For media enquiries, please contact: Jonathan Metrick, Vice President of Branding, at Hult International Business School, 22 Chelsea Manor Street, London, SW3 5RL. Email: email@example.com
Additional Hult rankings:
- 13th Best Masters in Management (for Hult’s Masters in International Business) –The Economist, 2017
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- 19th Best Custom Programs, globally – The Financial Times, Executive Education rankings 2016
- 50th Best EMBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- 60th Best MBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016